Hot Pink Wedding Guest Dress - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Hot Pink Wedding Guest Dress

Hey pretties!
pic from my Instagram 

Dress: Elizabeth Lau - old but similar, Clutch: Lulu Guinness c/o, Necklace: Lulu Frost - old but new season, Sunglasses: Anthropologie

This weekend I attended the wedding reception of one of Oli's oldest friends. It was SUCH a beautiful venue, my eyes were on stalks exploring all of the magical nooks. Hot pink is, as I have professed before, one of my favourite 'good day' colours. This Elizabeth Lau dress has been my fall back on many occasions; I love that the shape doesn't date and it hangs just so. I bought it a few years ago in the sale in one of my favourite boutique The Hambledon, but there are a tonne of great hot pink dresses out there which you can get your hands on. I've rounded up the best for you below: 

SHOP


I am so excited to see some of you this evening at my workshop for Burts Bees!

Have a super day all,

Love,

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan