Pink Flowers Via The Photographer Rookie - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Pink Flowers Via The Photographer Rookie


I have been wanting to buy a better camera lens for MONTHS, and finally took the plunge this week investing in a Canon 1.8 50mm lens and Canon EF-EOS M mount adapter for my Canon EOS M. I am trying my hand at more personal photography, I love creating images so much - but - big but - I am starting from scratch! This really is a journey of trial and error . . . ! Today is the first day I've been trialling my new lens. Given that I am currently rocking a wet plait, no makeup, beige outfit getup I'm resisting shooting an outfit post - although oh my gosh I am SO excited for the first one using the new lens - instead I've been pottering around my parents' garden taking images of my Dad's pride and joy - his flowers. I am a HUGE flower lover myself and so snapping away his Summer's efforts was a complete pleasure. 

Read on for more of my rookie pics . . . you even get to see my cute pup Barney for the first time!


Part of being a blogger, working for yourself, creating your own content is evolving -  responding and improving on things you do. I myself can be resistant to change - 'researching' forever and not committing. Whilst seeking background information on investments - like a camera lens - is definitely advisable, procrastinating on things which can improve your business is not. I am so glad I made the investment.

SHOP


Do you guys find yourselves mulling things over for too long? What has been your best 'deep breath  - just do it!' investment? 

This weekend I am spending time with my family as Oli is away. I am so looking forward to trying the burgers here - I have heard they are amazing. 

Have an awesome time all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan