Sassy Sleepwear - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Sassy Sleepwear

Pic from my Instagram 

Hey friends! How you all doing? It's FRIDAY and I for one am pretty excited about the weekend   -   this week has knocked me for six! One of my friend's told me it's 'August exhaustion' -  is that a thing? Have you been feeling it?! Either way, I've been listening to my body, appreciating a little longer in bed in the morning, and as such have been giving extra thought to my sleepwear. Man, do I love pyjamas. 

Below I've rounded up my favourite sleep attire available now. The weekend is the perfect time to treat yourself to something extra-loungy. Just think of all that time in bed . . . zzzzzzz. 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11



As you'll see from above, I love a matching set, Marks & Spencer have a super luxe-looking set, and Topshop have a tile print version which is pretty enough to split up and wear for day time too. I won't tell if you don't! On hotter evenings I like to wear boxers and a vest. Oli I just added a pair of beautifully crafted Sir Plus boxers to his my collection. And here's a little story about the fellas over at Sir Plus; when I was a student at LCF I used to take frequent trips to Portobello Market. One day I was on the hunt for a gift for Oli when I came across a charming chap, Sir Plus's founder Henry Hales, selling pocket squares and boxers from one of the market stalls. We got chatting and he told me how each of his products is made using 'cabbage' - fabric surplus. I bought Oli a navy polkadot pocket square which he adored, and intermittently I would bump into Henry, chat, and add to Oli's growing collection of Sir Plus ware. A few years on, I am SO happy to see Sir Plus doing so well; now encompassing a whole range of products from boxers - both mens and ladies - to dressing gowns, waistcoats and more. I have my eye on the beautiful silk and cashmere scarves. I so admire people who have the endurance, inspiration and creativity to start their own business; it's awesome. Check out Sir Plus for yourselves. 

What do you guys have planned for the weekend? I LOVED my magazine/coffee/bed snooze last weekend - I'm thinking of making it a Saturday morning habit - I totally recommend it to you too! Having cleared our downstairs, Ols and I now need to tackle our bedroom on Sunday, although it's a royal pain in the *** I know it'll feel cathartic and 100 x better once we have. 

Have a great one guys!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan