C Magazine - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

C Magazine

I mean this in the least weird way possible, Rose Byrne has a really great face. I think it's her bone structure and her cute little bob that I'm too scared to pull off. But mostly, I'm infatuated with all these spring pieces! I wasn't in the mood for spring this time around, but dang. All these florals (I know, roll your eyes Miranda Priestly...) are so beautiful. Anyhoo, she graces the cover of C Magazine and I adore it. 
I need this Michael Kors dress, or a version of the skirt, last week. It's so beautiful, I want to twirl in a field whilst wearing it. Or you know, pose like chic queen on a magazine cover. Same thing.
THIS DIOR SKIRT GIVES ME ALL THE WARM FUZZY FEELINGS.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan