Favorite Find: A Pink Plaid Jacket - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Favorite Find: A Pink Plaid Jacket

When we were in Austin a few weeks ago for my birthday, I got to stop in at Anthropologie and look around. Like actually shop —  and it was amazing. I forgot how much I love just looking around a store to see what I’m going to find. As easy as online shopping is, the shop girl in me will always love a storefront. But since having G, shopping in-store is such a luxury or rather, a bit of a chore. Not in a bad way, but I am so aware of our limited amount of time… at all times. When you have a newborn, there are naps to be taken and feeding times to tend to.  So it is either a mad dash into a store very quickly in which I better know what I am looking for or I shop online, at weird hours of the night on my computer or phone. There is no in between.


So with the baby in tow, napping in the stroller, B stayed with her and I got to walk around slowly and touch everything in the whole store like any good, annoying customer should. I tried on about a million things like any good, annoying customer should. I could get lost (and lose a lot of money) in that wonderland of a store, but I was good and I bought two things; one of them was this jacket. A Gemma pink plaid jacket? It was meant to be. I had just picked up online this velour top for the holidays and was so hoping they would work together when I got them all together at home. Turns out, it’s a perfect match!


The jacket runs a bit oversized. I’m in the medium because I liked the extra puff on the sleeves and the slouchy look, but if you prefer a more fitted look, size down! You can find the jacket here.


Oh! And these are the heels I’ve been meaning to wear on here. I wore them on IG a few posts ago and people loved them and had so many questions about them! They are Vince Camuto from Nordstrom and get this — surprisingly comfortable! I don’t know if it’s the cut of the heel or what, but they didn’t rub at all. I would size down a half size in these because the heel is a bit slippy. But other than that, shoe perfection right here.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan